Privacy & Cookies policy
By reading and using deealexx.com (“our website”, “we”), you confirm and accept the following privacy and cookies policy. If you do not agree, please do not use this website.
On this page, we would like to inform you about our policies regarding the collection, usage, and disclosure of your personal data when you use our website, and the choices you have associated with that data.
By using deealexx.com, you agree to the collection and usage of information in accordance with this policy.
Types of information we are collecting:
- Personal data – while you are using our website, we might ask you to provide your full name and e-mail address.
We may use this data to send you newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other messages we think that you might be interested in. You can opt out anytime by following the instructions provided in every e-mail we send.
- Usage data – while you are using our website, we might collect your information such as device type, browser type and version, IP address and other similar data.
We may also collect data regarding the way you access and use our website, pages and posts you are reading, date and time you are browsing on our website and other similar data.
You can reject collecting cookies by making the necessary settings to your browser. However, this might not allow you to properly use our website.
The purpose of using your data is to improve the experience you have with our website.
All the above types of information will be retained until you unsubscribe from all our communication materials unless the applicable laws are requiring to retain your data for a longer period of time. Also, all the collected information might be transferred outside of your state, country, province etc. Please note that we transfer the data to Europe where we maintain and analyze it.
Your personal data is treated securely and it will never be shared with any company or organization unless is required by law or special authorities who are checking the privacy of your information. Please be aware that the internet is not fully secure by its nature, and although we try to offer you the best methods to protect your data, we cannot guarantee their full security.
External service providers we are using to track your data:
- Google Analytics – while you are using our website, Google is collecting information regarding the usage and the traffic you are doing on our website. This data might be shared with other Google services.
You can always opt out of being included in the Google Analytics reports by installing an add-on to your browser. This add-on is offered by Google and prevents that your visit activity is tracked and included in the Google Analytics reports.
- Google AdSense, Facebook, and Pinterest – while you are using our website, these three service providers are using cookies to collect information regarding your activity on our website.
The purpose is to personalize the ads and other information based on the collected data. This data might be shared with other of their own services.
We might offer paid products or services on our website. For this, we are using the following third parties to process the payments:
- Paypal – when you purchase something from deealexx.com, your personal information is handled directly by Paypal and not by us.
If you would like to be informed what kind of personal data we hold about you or you want us to remove it, please contact us.
This policy presented on this page can be changed at any time and you will be notified by e-mail regarding any update.